Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jason Lewis: Power Divided Is Power Checked...check it out!!

Good evening, I hope everyone had an awesome Easter today. I know I did. Between church, hitting some balls at the driving range, driving around in a infinti G37 convertible (thanks dad), running 4 miles with my dad and my brother, and of course an Easter egg hunt to top off the evening. That's right, I said an egg hunt...who says that college graduates/students are to old for Easter. To all of you downers that think you are to old for this holiday tradition. I have one thing to say, "live a little younger for once and have some fun".
Anyway, in the midst of everything that was going on today I did have a chance to pick up a book that really captured my attention. The name of the book is "Power Divided Is Power Checked" by Jason Lewis (a nationally syndicated talk show host). So far I have only read through the first chapter, but I can tell you that it is shaping up to be a great read. The book discusses states rights and how the U.S should return to the way the founders originally envisioned our nation. Jason offers solutions to todays 'hottest' issues that are troubling our nation. So with that said I encourage everyone to check out Jason's book. As for me, I am going to continue to read through Jason's book which will eventually be followed by a review from yours truly.

Happy Easter
Have A Great Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment